Leysin is a municipality of the canton of Vaud in the Aigle district of South-West Switzerland. Located in the Bernese Alps, Leysin is a sunny alpine resort village at the eastern end of Lake Geneva in proximity to Montreux, Lausanne and Geneva. We will have unique chance to experience the Swiss Alps in summer time, 1450 m above sea level, together with the wonderful nature around. In Leysin the official language is French, but most of the people speak German and English as well. If you want to learn more about the region and the possibilities offered there visit the LEYSING OFFICIAL WEBSITE.
The participants can experience a very typical Swiss Alps hospitality in a very warm 3-star Hôtel Central Résidence with amazing staff, which is offering wonderful conditions for work and enjoyment in the nature. You will be sleeping in rooms of 4 or 5 people, mixed from different countries. The hotel is offering everything that you need in terms of clean towels and bed sheets, each room is equipped with bath, shower, television, complimentary wireless connection, hairdryer and balcony with views of the Alps and glaciers.
What to bring with you:
- All your travel documents, boarding passes, train/bus tickets, invoices, e-tickets, visa cost;
- Comfortable and impermeable clothes and shoes for indoors while we are working;
- Some warm clothes and summer jacket would be nice to bring because in the mountain it can get cold in the night;
- Toiletries (Shampoo, shower gel, personal hygienic products etc);
- Personal medical supplies in case you catch a cold or have headache, for e.g. aspirin, paracetamol, vitamin C etc;
- Information about your organization. Hard-copy flyers, prospects, brochures, newsletter etc. Everything that you want to share with the others;
- Your notebook/laptop just in case you need it outside of the sessions;
- Chargers for your devices;
- Adapters for the Swiss electricity plug-ins. In Switzerland, the plug-ins have 3 holes. Please study carefully this INFO;
- Some drinks and food from your country that you want to share during the night activities (note: we will not have so called "international/intercultural evening");
- Board games, cards, music instruments or anything else you think would be nice for socialisation during the free time in the hotel or outside;
- Earplugs - you are sharing the rooms, so keep this in mind if you want to ensure good night sleep;
- Swimming suits and sun-cream in case you want to use the swimming pool from the hotel in the free time;
- Positive energy & smile
Room Check-in starts at 15:00h.